Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Yeah for tuesdays color challenge!

Yes it is tuesday!! I love the color challenge on SCS! http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=388280


This week it is Chocolate chip, kiwi kiss, tangerine tango Stampin up colors. I love these.


I wanted something simple and play more with my new cuttlebug folders. Love that thing!

I think I might crank out some more cards using these colors, they are perfect for fall.


Here is my card for today.




Here is another card I added.




Another fun thing today. I listen to B96 a hip hop station here in MN. They have something going on the secret sound. I called in and got in!!! WOw was I excited, haha. Well I was told to be upbeat and dont swear :) Well I didnt guess the sound right, bummer!! Oh well my hubby said I am now a radio star! Silly! I was so nervous!


Later!

No comments: