Monday, October 13, 2008

Stair step card

New challenge today for SCS and Lynn's technique lovers challenge found here
Here is my card using this technique.

This was fun. I used my Walmart special designer paper with pink, pink and green polka dots, I used my cuttle bug today for a little slice of pink Pirouette SU cardstock. I had some ribbon scraps lying around so I used that and then I used a wine charm hanging from the ribbon knot. I thought I was being very creative!! :) I looked at all the wonderful creations that the SCS ladies made and I was quite overshadowed by their wonderful cards! A lot of inspiration over there at that website, let me tell you!




Have to Add that the VIKINGS WON!!! Whew! I was at the game and it was fun! Lots of fun Vikings goodies to bring home. We rode the light rail from the Mall of America, that was cool! I hope the state starts planning on extending this train. It would be awesome to be able to visit Duluth or some where further north or south of the metro area.
Till next time, Later!

1 comment:

Lisa H. said...

Found you! you were a tricky one getting this month with all those wish sticks posts. LOL! Love your blog, btw-you've got talent girl