Thursday, October 30, 2008

triple H Friday!!

Hi everyone!
Yesterday was Hip hop thursday, hope you followed my blog posts there! It was super nice chatting with everyone! Great prizes given away as usual! So MUCH FUN!!!
these ladies are the funnest around!!
Unity has the best products!! Stamps are you kidding me? I have never seen such awesome stamps! Have to get some!
Here is my hangover card...now I need some more coffee!
This card is also for the SCS Limited Supplies Challenge LSC 192
Check out angelas blog for all of the gorgeous creations by Unity's loyal customers!
Thanks for stopping by!!
I made my first purchase last night! THANK YOU HUBBY!!
I bought the christmas stamps bundle here, you basically get 5 stamps for the price of four!! Angela You rock!! All the Unity DT members made these stamps look gorgeous on the blog hop, how could I not get these!! Plus I got the 2 free stamps coming for ordering! There are awesome deals every thursday, dont miss it!!
I will also include my Hip hop challenge cards, they were not winners but thats A-OK!


Till Later!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

7 comments:

Sherry Campbell said...

Great cards, Jacquie!! Love your Halloween look on your blog too!

Watt-Hayes Family said...

cute cute cards!!!!!!!!

Kerry said...

Love the snowflakes...I think I need that stamp! :)

Ramsey said...

Cute cards!

Lee said...

Absolutely adorable cards!! My challenge cards didn't win either....but I sure had fun with them!! LOL

Dawn M said...

pretty card!

Jami said...

These are all wonderful!! I just love that layered flower/snowflake and how it's tied on with the twine!! So cool!!
hugs, Jami