Friday, October 10, 2008

Thursdays Rock!






Hi Everyone!
Okay well yesterday was Hip Hop thursday for Unity stamps!
I won the first prize of the day
I love Unity, I have gotten two Unity stamps so far and they rock! What a great company
I made some cards for yesterdays challenge over on the Unity side of splitcoaststampers. I was not the winner of any of these challenges but alas still had fun making them!

here are my challenge cards
This one was for sewing on a card. me own a sewing machine, no way! :) I would like to have one though! I "stitched" white on the top panel and brown on the bottom panel.


This one was for the masculine challenge. I used our gooseberry falls lighthouse stamp. I love Northern MN!
I made this card with my new Unity stamp from last weeks Hip HOP! Isnt it the cutest!

Sunday is Vikings game!! We are going! Cant wait. Grandma and grandpa are taking the kids saturday till sunday, woo hoo a little break for us! That will be so nice!
Hip Hop wore me out! I was exhausted! Poor family I neglected them. :(
Today is laundry day, weeee! Not really I hate doing laundry, lug everything downstairs and then haul everything up again...nothing like going to the spiders den downstairs, there is spider webs everywhere!
It is way to early for me to be up!
Later!

2 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

Your cards are lovely!

Jamie Martin said...

All of your cards are great! Have fun at the game and I just joined your followers :)