Monday, October 6, 2008

Goor Morning!

Good morning!


I am up this morning making Pizza boxes! Ok, they are little ones. :)


Splitcoaststampers.com has challenges everyday and Monday is Lynn's Technique Lovers challenge.



Here is my box. Just really simple. I will be certainly be making more boxes soon. These make great gifts.

On another note I had a really good visit with my Uncle from Wyoming and My grandmother. it has been 7 years since I have seen my uncle and a year or so since I have seen my grandmother. It was very nice. The kids had fun over there feeding the squirrels peanuts in the shell. They would come right up to the patio door! I tried it here at home and they do really come right up to you for peanuts!
Hubby is working from home today so better get off the computer!
Thanks for stopping!
Till Later

No comments: