Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I know it has been a while, sorry!

So after a long weekend haitus I am back in action making cards!
There is so many challenges buzzing around on SCS, I cant keep up. Now I have so many blogs in my reader it makes the challenges add up! Everyone has such great links to other blogs...it is like a big chain!
Here is what I have been up to this week so far, taking care of the kiddos (of course), laundry, cleaning, making cards, eating.. mostly in that order!
All right on to the cards I have made this week. Some I like some I dont know yet.
Friday 10/24 Ways to use it challenge "Leaf it to me Baby"
Saturdays Inspiration challenge JC Penney Pink Bedding
Sundays Featured Stamper challenge- SpeedyStamper

Tuesdays Color challenge

Wednesdays Sketch challenge 200/Unity Stamp Company Challenge USC10

Unity's Twilight book series challenge
I am also nervous waiting for the Creatively Yours guest designer announcement! Todays is the deadline for submitting and mine was in the first day. So now I just wait between now and the 31st for the announcement!
it is so cold here we have been having a fire in the fireplace all day and night usually now. It has been 30's overnight and getting up to 60 degrees during the day. Brrrrr!
the little ones are getting excited for halloween! Oh my poor boy he loves his Wolverine costume so much this will be the third year of wearing it! He wants to so... Ahh I think this will be the last year. he should be grown out of it next year! Morgan will be a princess again, like a renassaince dress.
Till Later!

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Some lovely creations...I think the last one is my fav!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

wonderful cards !!!!!!!!, i love them all especially today's sketch !!!!!tfs:)
chat

Barbara said...

I just found your blog while blog surfing. ;-)
These cards are SO gorgeous!! You do awesome work.
....And I love your blog site....glad I found it. I'll be back to see your beautiful cards.
Barbara from:
www.paper-creations117.blogspot.com