Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hip Hop thursday!

Its hip hop thursday again! Check this forum and look for the hip hop thread here! I barely got any sleep, I was so excited for today!





There was also another SCS challenge Ways to use it challenge. This challenge calls for one word sentiment. Here is my card for it.

I used Unity's Fanciful dots. I stamped tres, quatro, cinco dots on the prima flowers. I stamped the swirl on both sides of the sentiment. I used Friend as my one word I think this word carries a lot of power. Friends are very important people and can carry you through life's struggles. You can never have enough friends. Send a card to your friend today and tell them you care!
I pulled out some vintage stuff for this card.. Rose romance an old SU color ink pad. I also used retired ginger blossom dp layered on Pink pirouette cardstock.

It is almost time for hippity hoppity! Cant wait to see everything new today! The blogs are amazing!
Till Later!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Such a great card, Jacquie! Yes! Friend is a very powerful word! I'm so happy to be making new friends! Thanks for the tag! It's been alot of fun!

OK...now it's back to busy for me! Still working on my shoebox swap for Faith's retreat this weekend, and also that *I can't believe I'm doing this* Mary costume! ;)

Jami said...

So pretty - Love that you used the word Friend! Those flowers are way cool with the stamping on them!!
hugs, Jami