Tuesday, October 21, 2008

All right! Game On!!

Okay here is the story, while blog hopping around I found a link to this site http://creativelyyours.wordpress.com/
They had a challenge for a Design team spot! So I entered two cards based on their sketch and they picked me as one of the nine finalists!! So this joy is not shared alone! The talented miss Christi Snow is also a finalist! I am so happy to see a familiar face, especially one that loves and designs for Unity stamp company!
On to my submissions


This last one with snowflakes was the card chosen by creatively Yours!
The next step is to design a 12x12 scrapbook page using their posted layout! Oh I am sooo nervous and excited!
A huge thank you to CW for chosing me as a finalist, I love it!!
This is my first time even trying out for anything so I say to try for anything and believe in yourself and your own talents!
Till Later!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

GOOD LUCK! Beautiful cards!

Ashley Newell said...

These are GORGEOUS! Good luck!

Catherine said...

love both cards and love that sketch :)

Latisha said...

congrats!
great cards
so brave of you to try out!

Jami said...

Congrats!! These are fantastic - love the non-traditional colors on that snowflake card and all the dimension!! Can't wait to see your scrapbook page!!
hugs, Jami