Sunday, October 19, 2008

SCS featured stamper challenge

Good afternoon everyone!

As i get ready to watch the Vikings play and kick Chicago's butt I made a snowflake card for the SCS FS89 challenge.
I am not a fan club member yet so I cannot post my challenge card on SCS till Monday, so I am posting it here.
The link for the gallery of the featured stamper and card I chose is here http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/959774?cat=500&ppuser=96986
She has a wonderful gallery, great inspiration.

Here is my CASE of that card.


I changed everything except the layout. I used different squares and used Snowflake Serenade from Unity Stamp Company. I used Afternoon tea SU dp and soft sky, whisper white, mellow moss, baja breeze, basic grey cardstock. I embossed the back layer with my snowflake embossing folder with my cuttlebug, you probably cannot see that too well.



Have a great Sunday!
Later!

No comments: