Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Whew!

I finished my layout page for CW! Took me most of the day!

I finished my color challenge card also. I made this real quick, like in a few minutes, nothing too special this time. I love that color combo so I will be making many cards. The color combo is pink pirouette, kiwi kiss and chocolate chip. I used Unity stamp- wish sticks for the inside of the pocket, I stamped this in versamark on kiwi kiss cardstock. I used chocolate chip designer paper. Sentiment on the outside is from Best Yet SU, and the sentiment inside is from Upsy Daisy SU. I added kiwi kiss ribbon and tied a kind of knot and added brads on both sides.


Just checked out this blog, http://papercraftsbyrach.blogspot.com/2008/10/my-whiff-of-joy-candy-give-away.html Rach is giving some wow stuff away for blog candy! Check it out and leave a comment! Awesome!
Off too think about dinner and to clean up a bit!
Thanks for stopping by!
Later!

1 comment:

Jami said...

So cute - I love how you tied the ribbon with the brads!!
hugs, Jami