Friday, October 17, 2008

Still hip hopping friday

I got an amazing Wish RAK in the mail today!

If you do not know what that is it is a forum on SCS for granting wishes for people who do not have the things they wish for. Here is the link, check it out!


Anyways Donegal1, Robin stamped a bunch of Unity's Tea Time Toile background stamp!!! What a way to keep Unity hip hopping into the weekend!!


I HAD to make a card right away!! Tea Time toile was my first Unity love...I saw it on someones card and found the Unity forum and checked it out! I love Toile! Robin stamped it in Night of navy and real red, and sahara sand and close to cocoa, such perfect colors!





here is the card!

I added a dew drop on all four corners and used a versamark pen to darken the color.
Off to run to the grocery store real quick.
Later!

7 comments:

Sara Henton said...

what a beautiful card, now I'm rethinking on whether or not I "need" this stamp

Shaela said...

I love toile, too!

Laura Williams said...

oh my gosh, this is BEAUTIFUL. i can't believe i don't have that stamp. i have alwys loved it!

Lindsay Spencer said...

I love that stamp. I've never used versamark pens. I'm going to have to get one now. Your card is very cute. I love it when your at Hip Hop, I hope you're there next week.

Christi said...

ooooh, I love that toile too...gorgeous card! smiles....

Anonymous said...

So pretty!!

Jennifer Buck said...

Super cute! I so love this backgroound! Adorable card! Hope you have a wonderful day! TFS! :)