Monday, October 20, 2008

OMG!

Wow this is crazyness!!! Check this out! http://creativelyyours.wordpress.com/
That is me the first card!!! I am sooo nervous! I have never been chosen for anything like this! I didnt receive the email yet for the 12x12 layout yet so I am crossing my fingers they give me more than a couple days to do the layout!

Ahhhhh I am soo excited!

Looks like the lovely talented Christ Snow was chosen also, congrats Christi!! I hope we both make to the end! You are wayyyy more creative than I and you have gorgeous creations!

Unity is the force behind it all, I used Unity snowflake as usual and look what happens...
I am speechless, I knew there was a reason I cant sleep!

WOW

4 comments:

JenMarie said...

Woo Hoo!!!!

Amy Johnson said...

Wow! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! I'm new to your blog, hope you don't mind, but You've Been Tagged! Read about it here: http://amyscreativepursuits.blogspot.com/

Watt-Hayes Family said...

Congrats! Thats so awesome! :)

Melanie said...

Congratulations!!! That is soo cool -- all of the cards in the finals are so gorgeous, but I think your Christmas card is a real standout! TFS and keeping my fingers crossed for you!