Friday, January 7, 2011

Unity Stamp Co Friends with Flair Post!! been a longggg time!

Hey Everyone!
It has been a long time since I have participated in the Friends with Flair blog hop for Unity Stamp Company!! This last year has flown by!
To see the complete list of ladies in the FWF hop head on over to The Unity Blog!
I am working on Valentine day cards. trying to work out a cute design :)
I bought some off white and red cardstock a while back off and am using some Hopscotch BasicGrey paper, I LOVE this new line! Wish one of the bolder patterns matched what colors I chose.. this pink polka dot is cute though too. I stamped the heart from the July '09 KOTM four times (for each card) onto walnut cream bazzill CS, used my circle nesties to cut out the second from largest circle and colored the hearts with my Derwent colored pencils. I then popped one on top of each other{for each heart} for dimension. The red panel was ran through the CB with my Fleur di Lis folder. Paper pierced both the circle and embossed panel. the Love sentiment is also from the July '09 KOTM. I punched my Hopscotch with the MS floral lace punch. These cards are 4.5 x 4.5 inches.
Hope you like them!
Stamps Used: July '09 KOTM-Unity Stamp Company
Paper Used: Walnut cream, Pomegranate Splash-Bazzill, dp-Hopscotch BasicGrey
Ink Used: Versafine onyx black
Accessories Used: Colored pencils-Derwent, oms, MS floral lace punch, pop dots, Cuttlebug, Fleur di Lis folder


Check out the deals going on at Unity!! Wish I could get the KOTM again....someday. Its an AMAZING deal!! I received them for over a year...I still use them!! LOVE them!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Make sure you see what all the other ladies posting for FWF have done!

Till Later!

13 comments:

Karin said...

Cute card!

Emily Leiphart said...

What a gorgeous note set! Love these cards!

Jen Shults said...

These are awesome Jac! I love them!! I need to make something like this for Evey's Valentine's cards. :D

shuggy said...

these are adorable!

Angie Blom said...

Awesome cards.. love that heart!! Welcome back Jacquline.. missed you!!

StampinCathy said...

Welcome back Jacquline!!! I've missed you! Your note cards are just the cutest.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

A gorgeous set of cards, Jacquie! It is good to see ya in stamp land again!
Hugs!
Emily

StinkerbellSteph said...

So darling!

Lindsey said...

These are so sweet! Perfect for Valentine's Day... love them!

Gwen said...

Very gorgeous! Welcome back! Enjoying our MN winter? Wow, thought last year was one in a long time, didn't think we'd have another so similar! Good card making weather. Love your valentines!

sharon g said...

Simple and cute. I love it.

Anne Tussing said...

So cute:)

Lori said...

Pretty Valentines!