Saturday, January 15, 2011

Look out behind you!!

Hey Everyone!!
I have a card to show today using the Little Red Riding Hood image from the Fairy Tales set from InStyle Stamps!! Can you wait till CHA releases?? I am sooooo ready for all that new rubbah and paper and embellies Oh My!!
I used the January Sketch for you to Try, Jen has switched things up and there is a HUGE prize if you play along!! Check it out!
I colored this cute image with my Derwent colored pencils and blended with oms. I feel sooo lucky to have my hands on these images before they are released!! I have more to show you really soon!
Hope you like it!
Stamps Used: Fairy Tales-InStyle Stamps available after Feb 1st. Sentiment-Anita be stampin
Paper Used: White, true black, pure poppy-papertrey Ink, dp-cosmo cricket, basicgrey
accessories Used: Button-BG, ribbon, colored pencils-Derwent, oms, twine, circle punch-SU, versafine onyx black

Thank you for stopping by today!!
Head on over to the InStyle Stamps Blog to see all the happenings lately and there are a few challenges to play along with!! :D
Till Later!

3 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is soo sweet! Love this image and fabulous colouring.
Kristy xo

Unknown said...

LoooooVVVVE this Miss Jac!! All I can say is WOW!!! LY! Xx

BrossArtAddiction said...

Lovely card, gorgeous color combo! :D

♥Tracey♥...ƸӜƷ