Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cheeky Rockabilly Fun!

Hey Everyone!
I have played along with some challenges today!
I am playing along with The Greeting Farm Farm Fresh Fridays Mystery color challenge {Black, Turquoise and 1 other color}and Club Anya & Friends Sketch from my wonderful friend Jen Shults! I also used Jen's Black and White coloring on Kraft CS technique found HERE on Jens blog! Check it out it is AWESOME! Whew I really thought I flubbed it up but I am liking it the more I look at my coloring :)
I used TGF Cheeky Rockabilly Stamp and stamped her onto Kraft Papertrey Ink Cardstock. I used black Derwent colored pencil and oms to blend. I added very few white highlights, my white turned a light blue so I just touched really lightly in some spots.
The dp is a mix of My Minds Eye and BasicGrey marrakesh line.
Hope you like it!
Stamps Used: Cheeky Rockabilly-The Greeting Farm
Paper Used: Kraft, aqua mist-Papertrey Ink, DP-My Minds Eye {home}, BasicGrey {marrakesh}
Accessories Used: Versafine onyx black, colored pencil-Derwent, PTI true black ribbon, pin, embellie, Fiskars punch, SU punch
Here is a close up of my coloring

Thank you for stopping by today!!
Till Later!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you did an amazing job honey!! This is just gorgeous!! LY!Xx

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

WOW!! This looks stunning!! you have done an amazing job with this.
Kristy xo

Tracy S said...

This is totally cute! I love the coloring on the kraft paper.. I have only ever seen that one other time.. it is so cool! Thanks for sahring the link on how to do it. Love the cheeky image and your card! TFS

Jen Shults said...

This ROCKS Jac! I love love love the papers you used and they all match perfectly with that image. You did and AWESOME job coloring that... really it's looks perfect! LY!!

Anita said...

Beautiful card! I love these colors! Thank you for the tutorial link. I will have to check it out! :)

Robin McK said...

Wow!!! You did such an amazing job with that colouring tutorial! This card is beautiful!

Sandy Ang said...

Love the retro look with the kraft and green. Too cute for words!