Thursday, January 27, 2011

Anita be Stampin Release peeks!!

Hey Everyone!!
Today I have a sneak peek of a new rubber set for Anita Be Stampin called Monster Hugs!!
Yay!!
I colored this little cutie with colored pencils and popped him up on pop dots and used basicGrey Hopscotch dp!
Isnt he adorable!!

Stamps Used: Monster Hugs-Anita be stampin {releasing sat!}
Paper Used: Hopscotch dp-Basicgrey, white, sweet blush-Papertrey Ink
Accessories Used: Colored pencils-derwent, oms, circle nesties
Make sure you tune in all this week to Anita Be Stampin Blog to see ALL the new sets releasing!!! Saturday we will be having a release day and all the fun that comes with us!! Make sure you join us!
Thanks for stopping!
Till Later!

6 comments:

Jen Shults said...

Adorable Jac!!! I just love it!!!! (And I'm gonna mail your box to your tomorrow! :D I can't wait for you to get it!!!!)

Tracy S said...

He IS cute and so is this card! Love the dp

Anita said...

This is fabulous, Jacquie! I love the coloring and the background. Too cute! :)

Zarah said...

So cuuute!! :D

Rachel Hope said...

SOOO CUte!!!!! :)

Unknown said...

Oh how cute is this!!! I love the papers that you have showcased it with honey!! LY! Xx