Saturday, January 1, 2011

Super Exciting news!!!

Hey Everyone!
Happy New Year to All!!
I have some news to share today... A while back out of the blue I got an email from the sweet Taylor Usry a crafty chick I have known around the bloggy world for years and she was asking me to apply for InStyle Stamps! I was shocked....Little 'Ol me?? Well I sent a reply saying I would LOVE to be on the team!
AND.....
I am now a CHICK for InStyle Stamps!!!!!! How cool is that?? :D

InStyle Stamps
I will be joining a team of SUPER talented ladies!
There are some AMAZING things coming your way soon in the new year!!
Make sure you keep your eyes peeled here and the InStyle Stamps Blog!
Thanks for sharing my news today!
I cant wait to show you my first creation using ISS!!
Till Later!

3 comments:

Danni said...

Congrats!!

Taylor said...

Um, yes "little 'ol you"!! You are FAB and I'm so thrilled to be working with you!

Unknown said...

Congrats sweetie...I know you will be amazing!! Xx