Friday, January 28, 2011

Bears and Bunches & Bunches and Bears!!

Hey Everyone!!
I am here with another Anita Be Stampin Sample!!
Today we are previewing Bears and Bunches NEW rubber set available Saturday!!
This is such an adorable set! Comes with these two adorable bears and three sentiments!!
I took the two bears and put them together and added the sentiment over her head. I colored them with Derwent colored pencils and blended with oms. The dp is the always lovely Hopscotch BasicGrey! LOVE it!
Hope you like it!
Stamps Used: Bears and Bunches-Anita Be Stampin {releasing tomorrow!}
Paper Used: White, dark yellow {cant remember the name of this shade}-Papertrey Ink, DP-Hopscotch BasicGrey
Accessories Used: Colored pencils-Derwent, oms, SU scalloped edge punch

Thanks for stopping by today!
Make sure you head over to the Anita Be Stampin Blog and see all the details and come back tomorrow for a Release Blog HOP!!!
Till Later!

7 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

I just love this -it is just bursting with personality! Great job!

Jen Shults said...

Those are just adorable!!! I love this little card... it's so cute! Gorgeous work today Jac!

Zarah said...

How adorable! This card makes me all HAPPY!

Anita said...

This is too cute for words, Jacquie! Fabulous card! :)

Tracy S said...

Your coloring is amazing! Love it and this card. Great pp choice.

Rachel Hope said...

OHHHHHH! MYYYY! GOODNESSSSS!!!! LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

As I am going down you posts honey the cards just keep getting better and better...WOW!! This is just absolutely amazing. I LOVE this image and you have really made me want to get it...LOL!! Xx