Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sketch challenge for Anita Be Stampin!!

Hey everyone!!
This week over at the Anita Be Stampin Challenge blog we have a sketch challenge for you all!!
easy peasy!
Here is my take on the sketch!
I used celebration cooper and colored him on Kraft PTI cardstock and popped up the balloon and used BasicGrey hopscotch dp.
Hope you like it!
Stamps Used: Celebration cooper-Anita Be Stampin
Paper Used: Kraft, sweet blush-Papertrey Ink, Dp-BasicGrey Hopscotch
Accessories Used: Colored pencils-Derwent, oms, button, twine, pop dots

Head on over to the Anita Be Stampin Challenge Blog for all the details on how to play along!!! We would love to see what you make!
Thanks for stopping! 
Till Later!

5 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

How totally cute, Jac! I love coloring on kraft card too...looks amazing!

XXX

Anita said...

Absolutely adorable! I love, love, love the colors! :)

Rachel Hope said...

Hee hee, :) Love it, that image makes me smile!

Gina K said...

This is such a cute card. I love the paper piercing and use of the craft paper to stamp the image on. I'll have to try that. It's a great look!

Tracy S said...

Love the coloring on the craft paper and that yummy paper! Great job with the paper piercing too