Saturday, January 8, 2011

My project for InStyle Stamps Sketch Challenge!!

Hey Everyone!!
I want to show you my project for the first InStyle Stamps Sketch Challenge of 2011!!

 This challenge was posted yesterday. Hope you have thought of some great ideas so you can play along!
I LOVE these stamps!
The one I used is the Newly Released set Fairy Tales!
There is so many great stamps in this set!!
I used Alice in the Wonderland image and colored her up with Derwent colored pencils and blended with oms.
The dp is old BasicGrey paper-Cupcake. All cardstock is Papertrey Ink.
Hope you like it!
Stamps Used: Fairy Tales-InStyle Stamps, sentiment-Unity
Paper Used: White, red, enchanted evening-Papertrey Ink, Dp-Cupcake-BasicGrey
Accessories Used: Colored pencils-Derwent, oms, ribbon, button, MS floral lace punch

Here is a close up....

Make sure and head on over to the InStyle Stamps Blog to see our challenge and all the details on how to play along!
Upload your projects to any online gallery using keyword ISSSC01 and make sure you link your project up on the InStyle Stamps Blog post for this challenge!!
Thanks for stopping by to see my project!
Till Later!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhh HOW GORGEOUS IS THIS!!!! Jac you always blow me away with your never ending talents!! Love this! Xx

Jessica Diedrich said...

GAHHHHHHHHHHHH! This is SOOOOO Alice! I am squealing in my chair riht now girlie-ADORE THIS!

Kerry said...

What a GORGEOUS card!!! Love this!!!

Yoel Bordas Dibujos said...

Hi!