Sunday, January 2, 2011

Having fun in the New Year!

Hey Everyone!
I am back today with a card using the freebie from Mo's Facebook page, head on over there and join and it could be yours too! I LOVE mo's images. You can find all the other digis HERE in the Mo's Digital Pencil too store.
This little sweetie image is called Wonderful Day. I colored her with Derwent colored pencils and blended with oms. I followed the last Mercy Tuesday Sketch Challenge Sketch 106 :( I am soooo sad to see these go, these sketches have pulled me through a lot of times where I needed inspiration and had no where else to turn. I will MISS your sketches Mercy!! waaaaaaa
The paper I used is the New BasicGrey line Hopscotch. I got it at Archivers just browsing around, I hadn't even heard of this line yet! I LOVE it!
Hope you like it!
Stamps Used: Wonderful day freebie-Mo's Digital Pencil Too, sentiment-Anita be stampin
Paper Used: White, sweet blush-Papertrey Ink, Dp-Hopscotch-BasicGrey
Accessories Used: Circle punch-SU, colored pencils-Derwent, oms, MS floral lace punch

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Mo's DP2 Challenge #63-Bless the Beast and the Children
Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge #36-Use something new
Curtain Call Act #63-Happy New Year
MTSC #106
Pile it On Challenge- Brand Spankin new
Creative Inspirations Challenge blog-Something New
Thanks for stopping by!
Till Later!

14 comments:

Anita said...

Adorable card, Jacquie! That image is too cute, and your coloring is fabulous! :)

Danni said...

This turned out so fabulous! I just love it!!

Jen Shults said...

This is really cute Jac! LOVE the papers and the colors!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Amazing coloring! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card! Great image, colors... nice desing. Thanks for playing along with us at Curtain Call.

redwasher1 said...

Gorgeous!!!!! Love that image!1
Thanks for sharing it with us at Speedy's Friends.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous...Gorgeous ...Gorgeous!!!! Just like you!!Xx

Deb said...

Gorgeous card, your coloring is fantastic and I love the blended colors, thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations this challenge, Happy 2011
Debs
xxx

Joanne (jojot) said...

gorgeous coloring....thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends

Emily Leiphart said...

Jacqueline, I really love this card! Your colouring is amazing!

Silke Ledlow said...

WOW...your coloring is amazing Jacqueline! Gorgeous and super sweet card!!! Thank you so much for joining us at the Curtain Call!!! Hope to see you soon again :)!!! Hugs ~S~

Helen said...

Beautiful card - love those new papers!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Helen x

Cor* said...

stunning! Great BG paper & your coloring is fantastic! I should hop over & get this image too! TFS. Thanks for showing us your NEW stuffs at Creative Inspirations this time round. Happy Crafting!

Kos med papir og saks said...

beautiful card. love the colors, the coloring of the cute image and the composition.

thanks for playing with us at Pile It On.

my little scrappingcorner
DT Pile It On