Monday, November 22, 2010

A little Claudia and Company winter fun!

Hey Everyone!
I have a little card using Skating Mia digi created by Janes Doodles for Claudia and Company!!
She is sooooo cute! :)
I colored her in with my Derwent colored pencils and blended with oms. The dp is cosmo cricket and I used a martha stewart punch and ribbon.
Ack she is so cute, cant stand it! :)
Hope you like it!
Stamps Used: Skating Mia ©Janes Doodles-Claudia and Company, sentiment Cherry Sweet-ABS
Paper Used: White, plum-Papertrey Ink, dp-Cosmo Cricket
Accessories Used: Colored pencils-Derwent, oms, ribbon, button, MS floral lace punch

You can find this sweetie and a LOT of new digis and rubber stamps at Die Cuts R Us!!
Check out Claudia and Company Blog for everything new going on there!!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Till Later!

1 comment:

Jen Shults said...

This is really cute Jac! I love the colors and the papers. Hope you are well! Miss you!!!! LY!!!