Tuesday, November 30, 2010

HUGE Release Blog Hop with The Greeting Farm!!!!

Hello EVERYONE!
There is excitement in the chilly air tonight as the TIME. HAS. COME...to HOP into the HOLIDAYS with The Greeting Farm! Hooray! We have been looking forward to doing an all-customer invited Blog Hop for QUITE some time now and are thrilled that tonight's the night.
I am using this cutie...!!! I colored him with my Derwent colored pencils and used BasicGrey dp. I also used  the MOJO monday sketch from yesterday.
Hope you like it!!
Stamps Used: robbie hot chocolate digi-marina neira for The Greeting Farm, sentiment-WFK
Paper Used: stone, light blue-Papertrey Ink, dp-basicGrey eskimo kisses
Accessories Used: colored pencils-Derwent, buttons, nesties, circle punch, ribbon
If you are just getting here, be sure to start on the TGF Blog where there will be ONE official list of hoppers due to the volume of tonight's hop. Be sure to pop in between 7 and 8 pm CST on our PCP page to chat w/ the DT, drink virtual egg-nog and be MERRY with TGF!
If you are participating in one of our contests tonight (see THIS post for categories), the THREE categories will be live and posted in the TGF Galleria at 7pm CST tonight. Please place your card in the appropriate category in the galleria NO LATER than 11:00AM CST tomorrow, December 1st. Winners will be drawn tomorrow around NOON CST and posted on the TGF Blog.
In addition, the TWO lucky Blog Hop winners (must have left comments and completed blog hop by NOON CST (This gives our overseas friends as well as here in the states plenty of time to see the projects and comment :) will be announced at NOON CST as well on the TGF Blog. GOOD LUCK to everyone and GET HOPPIN'!
Thanks so much for stopping by and for HOPPIN' into the HOLIDAYS with The Greeting Farm!

51 comments:

Tammy said...

What super fun paper! Fantastic Job.

Unknown said...

Such a darling card! :)

Elena said...

What a lovely card! Love the buttons you added!

Just me... said...

ohhh, i love the colors you used! Wowie, I will be stealing this idea!

JLJ Designs said...

Sweet card! Your coloring is gorgeous.

Jennifer

Holly J said...

Love the paper.

Crafty Jenn said...

This is just darling Jacquie! I love the soft colors.

<3 Jenn

Beverly Montez said...

great coloring and papers with this cute image

Unknown said...

Love the colors on your card! Very cheery!

ddinak said...

wow! I was just loving the blues on the last project but now I'm totally lovin' the yellows! Wonderful job!

Rachel Hope said...

SOOO Cute!! :) :)

Lynda Nielsen said...

OMG, way WAY too cute! Thanks for your inspiration... I'm loving these little critters!
Hugs,
Lynda

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Love that dp. Its one of my faves from that line. Your color combo is so pretty. Love what you've done with this little guy.

Smiles!
Gwen

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

OMG soooo gorgeous!! Your do and colouring are TDF!! Just beautiful.
Kristy xo

jan farnworth said...

love it.

Tasha said...

So fun and super cute
love tasha xx

Being Mrs Miles said...

Oh My GOODNESS, this is the cutest card EVER. Love the stamp and you put this together perfectly. Sure wish I was on YOUR greeting card list.

~ Barb

kris said...

oh la la.... LOVE the colors!!

Randi said...

Gorgeous card Jacqueline!! I love the warm fall colors! And your coloring is so beautiful! Hope all is well with you! I've missed you! Hugs!

faithnme said...

sweet card.. Love the paper piecing with the Mug...

Hugs

RiNNE said...

Fabulous design! Love your coloring!

Jen Shults said...

This is fabulous Jack! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this paper. It's just stunning! HUGS!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Your coloring is beautiful and I love the buttons!

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

aww country charm love this card

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Love the colors of this...and the paper piecing rocks!

Becca Fabozzi said...

really cute card!!!!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just so adorable!

Carisa said...

adorable!

Meme said...

Great paper! The layout is awesome, super fun card! Thanks for sharing

Cecilia Reyes said...

oh... Roby looks so happy. I love that paper and the coordinating with the shawl and cup.

Gin Oak said...

Wonderful card :-)

Doodlecraft said...

Yay! I love him! Great sample! Thanks for sharing!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

This is so pretty! I love the dp and the embellishments. So cute!

Sammi said...

ooooh... beautiful card!!! Love your work :D
Sammi
xxx

Jenny V. said...

Too cute! Love the color combo and great take on the sketch.

jenlynnie said...

like the elements & color in your card.

citronlime said...

Oh my...this is so cute!

Unknown said...

this is drop-dead gorgeous, jacquie!

Pryn said...

AWESOME card with FABULOUS coloring!!! I love those giant buttons!

KanataNewf said...

love how you have coloured this new image!

Wilfreda said...

Very pretty.

Meera said...

Love the DP and colouring

Desirée said...

Oh I love this one, so cute and lovely colours!

Shaela said...

love the inked edges, it gives such a pretty softness to this card :)

Ashley Newell said...

This is so cute! The coloring is amazing and I love all your buttons!

kadie said...

I love it! And I love the orange and yellow against that patterned paper. It really makes this cute image pop!

Heather Schlatter said...

Oooooo WOW Jactuie you colored that seal to perfection his fur is perfect and that holiday holly paper so makes it POP!!! Thanks for all your sweet words chickie you always make me smile!!!

Heather

Heather Schlatter said...

carissa,

So super glad you joined us!!! I just adore that Tag punched or embossed in red it is totally adorable love this!!!

Heather S. - The Greetig Farm CC DT

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

How adorable! Your coloring is beautiful! I love it :)
hugs, margie

Emma said...

Oh I love this, love the paper you have used and I love how you have used the circles, they look Amazing!

Anita said...

What a sweet image! I love what you did with the buttons. Adorable card! :)