Friday, November 26, 2010

Farm Fresh Friday Preview Day!!!

Hey Everyone!
It is a preview Farm Fresh Friday for The Greeting Farm!!
There is SO many new cuties being released on the 1st of December!!! Dont you love new TGF releases?? I DO!!! Woo Hoo!!
Today I have a preview of the adorable critter cutie Santa Toby!!
He is soooooo cute!! LOVE him!
The TGF critter crew DT is using a sketch from Mercy!
Here is my card! I colored Toby up with my Derwent colored pencils. DP is BasicGrey Eskimo Kisses. love that paper! I added a little tag with a G studio sentiment.
Hope you like him!
Stamps Used: Santa Toby by Marina Neira for The Greeting Farm {Available Dec 1st!}
Paper Used: White, red-Papertrey Ink, dp-Eskimo Kisses BasicGrey
Accessories Used: Colored pencils-Derwent, silver brad, tag, ribbon-SU

Thanks for stopping by!
Make sure you head over to The Greeting Farm Blog to see all the details on how to play along and to see all the amazing work done by the Design Team!!

FARMERS:






CRITTER CREW:







2 comments:

Anita said...

Absolutely adorable! Great coloring and such a cute image! :)

Unknown said...

super cute, jacquie! awesome job on this week's challenge!