Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Anita Be Stampin's Second Challenge!!

Hey Everyone!!
Here again with Anita Be Stampin's Second Challenge!! Woo Hoo!!
It was really great seeing the lovely ladies who played along with us this last week!! Loved every project! I hope more peeps play along!
Today is another wonderful sketch from the Amazing owner of ABS, Anita!!
Isnt it darling? So fun!!
Here is my take on the sketch for this week. I used the Tallulah Digi available at the ABS store!
I paper pieced her dress and colored the rest of her in with my Derwent colored pencils and blended a bit with oms. The dp is cosmo cricket Joy ride paper pack. I turned the sketch on its side and kept my main panel a square, no circle/oval dies :(
Sentiment is from the Rosie's Sweets set
Hope you like her!
Stamps Used: Tallulah digi, Rosies Sweets-Anita Be Stampin
Paper Used: White, Kraft-Papertrey Ink, dp-Cosmo Cricket Joy Ride
Accessories Used: Versafine onyx black, colored pencils-Derwent, circle punch-SU, ribbon

Head on over to the Anita Be Stampin Challenge Blog for all the details and to see what all the Design Team has created!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Till Later!

7 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

Awesome job with the paper piecing, doll! I love your take on the sketch! :O)

XXX

Danni said...

Love the polka dots! fun card!

Rachel Hope said...

Oooo, love the colors!! Great card!

Unknown said...

Fab card, love the paper piecing, Suzanne x

jonim52 said...

Super job with the polka dots! Love your card this week!

Anita said...

Fabulous card! I just love all the polka dots. Great job paper piecing the dress...love it! :)

Tracy S said...

Love what you did with the paper piecing! Love the dp you used too.. super cute card!