Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wild for Franky~ Wild Flower Kids

Happy Wednesday!
Sorry it has been a while since posting! There has been so much going on here that just caught up with me!
I couldnt stop everything!
Today is Wednesday and another Wild Flower Kids Challenge for you!!
This week our challenge is PERFECT for the Halloween Holiday coming up! Orange, Black and Green!
I thought Franky {Who is available for only 3 dollars!!!} would be wonderful to use! I colored him up with Derwent colored pencils and blended a bit with oms. The dp is Eerie {I am sorry to say I am SICK of this paper lol!} from BasicGrey and all cardstock is Papertrey Ink.
I used Mercys Tuesday Sketch Challenge #95. This was a really FUN card to make! I LOVE Halloween!!
Hope you like it!

Paper Used: True Black, white, orange-Papertrey Ink, Eerie Dp-BasicGrey
Accessories Used: Versafine onyx black, Fiskars punch

Make sure you head over to The Wild Flower Patch Blog and see what the DT is up to and all the Deets on how to play along with us!! Yay!!!
Check out the Design Team too!! They ROCK!

Jen Shults {Owner and Artist WFK}
Donna Wardle {DT coordinator}
Leigh Anne Baird {Perfect Presentations Template Designer}

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute card! Thanks for sharing :)

Lelia Pierce said...

What a spooky fella, Jac! Love this card so much! You rocked this challenge, for sure!

XXX

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love how your card looks! Franky looks wonderful in a creepy way and all the white really make your colors shine!