Wednesday, October 27, 2010

**Preview** More NEW Critter Cuties from The Greeting Farm available Nov 1st!!!

Hey Everyone!!
I am back with a PREVIEW for a NEW critter cutie from The Greeting Farm!!
I have Snowboarding Toby!! He is created by Marina Neira for The Greeting Farm!!
There is actually THREE new critters and as you hop along the AMAZING Critter Crew Design Team you will see them in all their cuteness!!
I colored Toby with my Derwent colored pencils and blended with oms. The dp is from My Minds Eye Home collection. Really simple layout to let that cutie stand out :)
Stamps Used: Snowboarding Toby Cub by Marina Neira for The Greeting Farm
Paper Used: White, enchanted evening, artichoke-Papertrey Ink, Home dp-MME
Accessories Used: Ribbon-SU, colored pencils-Derwent

Head on over to The Greeting Farm blog for all the deets of the new releases coming out!!
Check out all the Design Team for more previews and ALL these new images come out NOV 1st at The Greeting Farm!!!!! YAY!!
AND...There will be a set of digis up for grabs PLUS a Twitter and Facebook contest for anyone who leaves comments on all the design team blogs!!!!!
The Greeting Farm Critter Crew!!
Linda Muhr (out for a few weeks)

TGF Farmers
Tammy Maxvill


**side note** I havent been able to post on here as much as I want lately. My new job is keeping me pretty busy and I guess now my computer has some major viruses. It is working for now and I am trying to get it cleaned up. Hoping everything smoothes out really really soon!! :D Thanks for everyones patience with me, I really appreciate it!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Till Later!

12 comments:

Sammi said...

This is so sweet! I love your card!!
Sammi
xx

jan farnworth said...

really neat.

Danni said...

How adorable!!

Lelia Pierce said...

How stinking cute is this little fella? Love your card and coloring, Jac! :O)

XXX

Heather Schlatter said...

Jacquie,

I love this the DSP is so good for your coloring and I love your coloring you did a great job on blending and shading!!!

So glad to be back from Maternity Leave so I can get back to working with all you talented girls on the TGF CC DT!!!!

Heather

Marsha said...

this snowboarding toby is so damn cute ! i would love to win him ;-)

Marsha

Treasa C. said...

I love Toby...he is just too cute. Love your coloring.

JessicaK said...

perfect for the upcoming snow weather. and gorgeous coloring.

kris said...

what a fun image!! gorgeous coloring girl!!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

OMG this is sooo stinkin adorable!! Your card is gorgeous and your colouring is amazing!!
Kristy xo

Tracy S said...

He is totally adorable! Love the way you colored him,outstanding!

Pam Varnell said...

Totally adorable Jacquie. Love your coloring.