Thursday, October 21, 2010

Claudia and Company Digi DT day!

Hey everyone!
Sorry I have been an absent blogger!!
I just got a job at Wells Fargo as a Teller!! It is wonderful but I am busy in training everyday!
Here is a quick card I made for Claudia and Company Digi DT showoff day!
I used Bosko Halloween from Janes Doodles available at Die Cuts R us!!
I colored him with Derwent colored pencils. I used sketch 301 from Splitcoaststampers.com. Dp is Eerie by BasicGrey and all cardstock is Papertrey Ink.
Hope you like it!
Stamps Used: Bosko Halloween by Janes Doodles available at Die Cuts R us
Paper Used: White, green-Papertrey Ink, Eerie dp-BasicGrey
Accessories Used: Colored pencils-Derwent, black brads-MM

Head over to the Claudia and Company blog to see all the wonderful creations!!
Thanks for stopping!
Till Later!

1 comment:

Pam Varnell said...

So cute Jacquie. Your coloring is spectacular!!!!