Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Unity Addicts Challenge Guest Hostess!

****Scroll Down for my Wild Flower Wednesday card****

Hey Everyone!
This week I am a lucky Girl! I am hosting this weeks Unity Addict Challenge!!!
My challenge is two use 3 Different Kit of the months or sets! It was realllllyyyyy fun!
I had a little brain hiccup and used 3 different stamps but from only 2 kits.....DUH! My mind has been sooo occupied lately! Sorry!!!
Anyways my card features the Owls and Sentiment from the Jan '10 KOTM and the background stamp from the Dec 09 KOTM. I stamped the sentiment and the owls on Kraft cardstock then stamped the owls onto White Papertrey Ink CS. I colored the owls and cut them out and popped them up onto the Kraft CS. I colored the owls with Derwent Colored pencils and blended with oms. The dp is from Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg line. I added some faux stitching and ribbon from May Arts to complete this card.
Hope you like it!

Stamps Used: Jan 10, Dec 09 Kit of the months-Unity Stamp Company
Paper Used: White, dark chocolate, melon berry, Kraft-Papertrey Ink, dp-Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg
Ink Used: Versafine onyx black, versamark. More mustard and Close to cocoa-SU
Accessories Used: Colored pencils-Derwent, ribbon-May Arts, button, oms, black brads-MM, white gel pen

Make sure you head on over to The Unity Stamp Company BLOG to see the details for this challenge and how to play along!
Check out the Unity Stamp Company Splitcoaststampers Forum to see the thread for this challenge as well!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Till Later!

6 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This is so cute Jac! I love the colors and the layout. FABULOUS!!! Hugs!

Unknown said...

what an amazing card Jacquie, adorable.

Norma said...

Super cute and love the colors you used!!
Hugs,
Norma

eryn hannig said...

soooo STINKIN' CUTE! LOVE it...and what a wonderful challenge! :)

Anonymous said...

Jacquie~ What a gorgeous card!! Love everything about it!! Nice Job!

Anne Tussing said...

Love the challenge. Your card is AWESOME!!! Love how it all just fits together.