Monday, May 4, 2009

Whimsical Ink Sorority!

I have ALWAYS wanted to be in a sorority!!! Shannon, then Kristen posted this awesome community of stampin ladies so I had to check it out right?! they are some of my bestest buddies ever!
So here is the skinny... There is a new sorority forming, Whimsical Ink Society founded by Queen Kat designs!!
You even have to pledge and I do pledge to wish to be a part of this sorority!!
You will find the badge on this side of my blog -------------> isnt it cool? :)

Go check it out!!! They are giving away five stamps on mothers day!! Great thing!!

Find me here on SNR universe and the Queen Kat designs group, I am momofour26 on there too!
hope to see you there! Spread the word!!!
Till Later!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You've been officially pinned!
-Queen Kat