Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My first time playing along at Sissy's scrap challenge!!!

My Twifriend Margie and her Lil Sis Sarabeth started a fun weekly challenge blog called Sissy's Scrap Challenges!!! I LOVE that they scrap together and share everything!! They are such sweet girls too!!!

This is week 6 of challenges already!! Way to go girls!! I hope it gets bigger and bigger!!

I decided to play along this week!! Yay!!

This week it is a card recipe, BLING, CIRCLE, AND SENTIMENT!!! Sounds fun and easy to play along!! Erica is the Adopted sis who gave this challenge, great job Erica!!!

To join in:-Create a Card based on the recipe provided.

-Link us up and leave a comment here or at the PCP group.

-If you are using SCS or another forum...please use Sissys Scrap and/or SSCRC2.

-Creations are due no later than Tuesday, at 8pm EST.

-The winner will be chosen randomly and posted Tuesday, by 9pm EST.

Here is my card...
I used this beautiful dp from My minds eye it has circles and it sparkles, I layered it onto chocolate chip cs and whisper white card base. I stamped the sentiment right onto the dp with basic black ink. The sentiment is from Birthday Chic set from Unity stamp co. I added three rhinestones, never can have enough BLING!!! :)

Stamps Used: Birthday Chic-Unity Stamp Co
Papers UseD: My Minds Eye dp OUt and About, Whisper white and chocolate chip SU
Ink Used: Basic black SU
Accessories USed: Rhinestones
Hope you play along!!!
Great Challenge!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Till Later!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!!! Thanks for playing with us!

xoxo
Sara

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Sheesh! Lil sis always beats me first to comment! lol!

Gorgeous card, Jacquie!!!
My Mind's Eye DP is becoming a huge fave of mine! Great bling and sentiment too!
Thanks so much for supporting and playing along with us :*)

Jacqueline said...

you guys are so cute!!! hehe!

Karen said...

Whoa!! You are one busy crafting lady!!! Where's all the energy coming from??? Love the card and all the others you have made lately!!

Cynthia said...

Such a cute Card, I really love it!

Cynthia:)

Anonymous said...

Love the card! And since I'm trying to catch up here - the Twilight & Sookie creations are great, too!! Some of my favorite books & characters...

Erica said...

A girl after my own heart...a pink card, playing the challenge, you are a fellow Twilight fan and No Doubt was playing on your blog!
Love the card, absolutely beautiful!
Thanks for playing!
Erica

jacque4u2c said...

This is beautiful! Your coloring and details are amazing!

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!!!! Xx

Sara Henton said...

I actually laughed when I saw this, I used this paper today.

Sara said...

ooooh pretty!! I'm gonna go check out the blog now.