Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My friend is in the running for MFT idol!!

Hi ladies!!!

My fellow Unity lover and sweet friend Shannon MRS.MAC on SCS is in the TOP FOUR for MFT IDOL!!!! She made the most knock out project I have EVER seen!!!! She is in this competetion to win, a 6 month DT postition is the BIG PRIZE!! She has rocked EVERY challenge!!! EVERY week she blows us away!!!
I vote for her!!! Go take a LOOK at her AMAZING project HERE !!!!! She worked SO hard on this! I cant imagine how much time this took to make!!
and then VOTE for her HERE!!!
EVERY vote COUNTS!!!
Thanks!! We have to support our friends!!
Have a great day!!
Till Later!!

2 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Shannon is so lucky to have a friend like you!! Thanks for sharing and I will make sure to check out her creation now.

Anonymous said...

Wow, she did a great job. You'll have to let us know is she gets it!