Friday, May 22, 2009

EtsyInspired #36 Dogbone Art!!!

Howdy!
This is my EtsyInspired post for week #36!! Dogbone Art is the store and Mary Alice from Ace of Cakes wore the Pirate cupcakes shirt and this store is on the up and up now!! Such CUTE things, T shirts, little stuffed things, Love the bright colors and FUN designs!!

This shirt was my inspiration, I found it in the sold items so I am not sure if it available for ordering but it is ADORABLE!!!!
This is the shirt!
**click on the picture to see the listing**
and Here is my card..I had this done late Saturday night but I didnt post it then, I was working on it a bit another day and i smudged it....ACK why did I do that... but here it is anyways!
Stamps Used: May KOTM-Unity Stamp Company
Papers Used: Whisper White SU
Ink Used: Pacific Point, riding hood red, basic gray SU
Accessories Used: crystal effects SU
Thanks for stopping by!
HHH post is up next!
Till Later!!

3 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

Wow! This is PERFECT! I love the stamps you used and the colors! Thanks for playing along with our challenge!

de said...

Love this! That shirt is so cute and the card just emulates it! Glad you're playing this week!

Anonymous said...

The colors and images go perfect together!