Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sorry Ashley!!! I forgot to do your EtsyInspired#15 challenge...here is my entry!

Oh boy, where is my mind this week!? Geez!
Thanks Ashley for posting a reminder on your blog for your EtsyInspired challenge#15 this week!!
PurpleToesJewelery is the Etsy store Ashley chose this week! great things!!
Here are the earrings that inspired my card!

They are beautiful!!
here is my card. Feels a little Twilight to me...I still cant stop reading these books!

Stamps used: Argyle Heart, XOXO-unity
Papers used: Whisper white textured SU, red shiny cs, dp from Me and My big Ideas scrapbook kit
Ink used: Riding hood red, basic black, river rock SU
Accessories used: Riding hood ribbon, dimensionals, silver brads SU
Thanks for stopping by, Play along with Ashley's challenge! You have till Friday!!
Till Later!

14 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!! Thanks for sharing!!
-t

Jackie said...

Very pretty Jacquie!! love those hearts...great job!!!

Jaspere said...

The hearts look great. Love the black and red color combo.

sumbine said...

Great work, i like the patterned hearts!

Tina said...

What a very cute card, Great colors!

*Sally* said...

I like the way you are adapting the hearts for different cards, shows how versatile they can be! I like stamps like that!
Earrings are v.cute!

Ashley said...

No need to apologize! That's why I write the reminder post! This is so cute! I love those hearts! Thank you so much for playing along! You're so sweet~!

Theresa said...

Wow! What a gorgeous inspiration card! Love it!

CREATE=FUN said...

uhhh i think i need this stamps now ;)

Vicki said...

very cute!

Cheryl Lynn Hirzel said...

WHat a terrific card - earrings were cool too, and were a good inspiration for you!

Ronnie said...

Your card is so cute! Love that argyle stamp! Very nice work!

Ashley said...

Hi there! You won this week again! HOORAY!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Way cute, love how the label looks like the bows in the earrings!!
hugs, Jami