Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas and a card!!

Merry Christmas All!! I hope you all have a wonderful time with your families and loved ones! Wishing you safe travels and wonderful memories! It means so much to me for you to visit my blog!

I have a card to share. This is for the SCS sketch challenge. This is also for Ashleys's EtsyInspired Challenge. This is the item I looked at for inspiration. I love the pinks of this creation, The shop owner of Thinkoutsidethebox said she wants to keep it because she likes it so much, I would too!! This is here item, if you click the picture it will take you to this item in her Etsy store.


Stamps Used: Distressed dots, fanciful dots-Unity, Upsy Daisy sentiment SU
Papers Used: Kraft, Whisper white, pink pirouette dp SU
Ink Used: Pink pirouette, basic black SU
Accessories Used: Pink Pirouette ribbon, hemp twine SU
Till Later!

14 comments:

Ashley said...

This is lovely Jacquie! I love the colors and the distressed dots background. Thanks for playing, it means a lot to me!

Jackie said...

Great card...you did a fabulous job!!

Sharon said...

This has a beautiful "Shabby Chic" feel to it!! Love the soft pink.

Kristen said...

I just wanted to stop in and say Merry Christmas hun! :) I hope you and your family are having a wonderful day!

sumbine said...

Great card!
I wish you and your family a merry christmas.

Sabine

Denise Clark said...

So soft and pretty! Love it!

*Sally* said...

Lovely card, lovely pinks!

Vicki said...

So pretty!!1

Jamie Martin said...

I love your card, it's beautiful!

Tina said...

Precious is the first word that comes to mind! Your card is just darling!

Joanne Travis said...

So softly sweet and delicate, I love the pink. Very pretty!

CREATE=FUN said...

GREAT CARD
love the flowers.

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the distressed edges and soft pinks!!
hugs, Jami

Cheryl Lynn Hirzel said...

Love, love, love the colors you used in this card! It is simply beautiful!