Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Here are my cards!

Wow so I have been busy today!
I am so glad to be part of SCS blogger group #6!! What a fun group you are ladies! I appreciate every one of you!
There was a sketch posted , I love it!!

Here is my card.
Stamps used: Everlasting romance, shine quote, and dream tree -Unity
Papers used: Kraft, whisper white, pink pirouette dp SU
Ink Used: Pink pirouette SU, versamark
Accessories Used: Brads, prima flowers, pink pirouette ribbon SU
Here is my card for the Unity sketch challenge USCSC7 and SCS color combo 198, Orchid opulence, so saffron, and cameo coral.
Stamps Used: Wish sticks-Unity, Birthday Whimsy SU
Papers Used: dp from Provo craft, cameo coral, so saffron cs SU
Ink Used: orchid opulence SU
Accessories Used: Striped ribbon BasicGrey
Almost Christmas!
Till later!!

8 comments:

Jacquel said...

Great cards and you did an awesome job on the sketch!

Ashley Newell said...

Very pretty cards!

Jaspere said...

Fabulous sketch cards.

Sharon said...

Love the quote on the sketch challenge card for SCS blogger #6 group!

*Sally* said...

Lovely cards! Also left a message in our private SCS#6 group.

On the second, did you used one of those straight scalloped edge punches? I really need to get me one of those!

TFS, Sally x

Tina said...

love the strips of paper and the colors you used are delicious!

Sara Henton said...

Love, love, love your cards!!

Jami said...

These are fantastic!! I just love how you stamped the sentiment over the tree - such a peaceful card!!
hugs, Jami