Monday, October 26, 2009

Wild Flower Kids Christmas Release!!!

Happy Monday!!
Today Wild Flower Kids has a Christmas Digi Release!!!

'Tis The Season is the new collection!
If you love Christmas, You will LOVE these!!


They are available exclusively at Stamp Happens Shop!I have made two samples for Today!! I couldnt resist! So I used the snowman and the candy cane! The candy cane card features paper I faux sewed onto red cardstock to look like a quilt effect. I really liked the vintage look to this paper so i used a mix of riding hood red and chocolate chip ink to color the candy cane, I added crystal effects to make it shiny. Behind the 6 square is a layer of riding hood red cs that i punched with my new Martha Stewart Floral Lace punch! The candy cane is popped up on a circle nestie panel and the sentiment panel also has the faux sewing. All the edges are distressed! I really like how this turned out!Next is my snowman card. I used paper from Me and My Big Ideas pack from last christmas and colored the snowman with colored pencils, I used a bit of light blue around the edges and for his cheeks because he is COLD! Gives it a nice look instead of just leaving him white and grey. Some fun layers on this card, used the same punch and added some Satin white ribbon from Papertrey Ink. Sketch is from The Pink Elephant Challenge Blog

Make sure you check out the rest of the Design Team and see what lovely Christmas creations they have made!!!


Alyssa, My Addiction

Donna,
Donna’s Diary

Gayle, Little Bird Design

Leigh Ann,
Stamping With Annie B.

Sarabeth, Scrap Happie

Stephanie, A Paper Buffet

Senior Design Team

Tonya, Stamp Happens

Julie, Stars Fall Designs

Jen, DeconstructingJen

Beth, Stamp Insanity

Thanks for stopping by today!! Make sure you check out all the amazing digital stamps at the Shop!!

Till Later!!

10 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Your Christmas cards are so stunning and inspiring.

Alison said...

These are both awesome, but I have to say, you Candy Cane card is gorgeous!!!! Love it!!!!! All of those layers...the punch...LOVE!

Yvette said...

Ohhh I'm soooo lovin your vintage candy cane card! You nailed it! This is absolutely beautiful!!! Every little detail has definitely payed off in the whole design of your card! Amazing work!!!

Unknown said...

oh I love both cards!
the details are so cute!
need to try that ribbon technique soon ;)

Unknown said...

He he he...I am just LOVING the Candy Cane card!! After all the fuss that it just wasn't working and what did you create...
A master piece...LOL!! Both cards are just stunning and gorgeous Jac...You have done an awesome job for the release....LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!! Xx

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love both cards, but that candy cane card is stunning! Such wonderful layouts!

Jen Shults said...

These are both AWESOME Jacquie!! I just love both of them. That first on is so cool. I NEED that paper. And I love your snowman! You did a great job coloring these and I always love when you use that ribbon, it just looks so cool. Thanks again for everything you do and all your support... you ROCK chicky!! :D

Anonymous said...

what incredible cards!!!! you really did an amazing job :)

have a great night!

xoxo
sarabeth

Linda said...

Jacqueline
My firend those are so cute I love that little snowman he to cute!

Alyssa S said...

Great cards! Your candy cane card came out so beautiful and elegant. Your snowman is just adorable - that ribbon treatment is just too cool!