Monday, October 19, 2009

Hanna Fans Blog Hop!!

Welcome To Hanna Stamps First Customer Blog Hop!!This month Hanna Stamps is celebrating 2 years!! So the amazing DT came up with this FUN idea!! A blog hop of some of Hanna Stamps Fans!! I certainly am one! I have always been a lurker of Hannas and Rileys for about a year...I finally broke down and purchased Cyber Hanna and won a Sophie stamp a few months ago...I really LOVE the quality of the stamps and Kristi is just a wonderful Owner and is so generous! In fact I was lucky to win two sets earlier this month!
I made a card with Geisha Hanna, love this set...I really do need more copics so I can do this image properly :) I used Wisteria BasicGrey dp and cardstock from Papertrey Ink. I used the sketch from Crazy 4 Challenges also, C4C7. I rounded all the edges and used my scalloped edge punch for the middle panel. I distressed all the edges. I used my circle nesties for the circle. The little cranes are cut out and shiny from crystal effects.
Stamps Used: Geisha Hanna- Hanna Stamps
Paper Used: Papertrey Ink cs, Wisteria dp-BasicGrey
Ink Used: Versafine onyx black, more mustard-SU
Accessories Used: Scalloped edge punch-SU, circle nesties, crystal effects-SU

Here is the complete list of Hoppers, Go and show them some LOVE!! :D
1. Frances http://stampowl.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping by!!
Till Later!!

25 comments:

Janet said...

OMG this card is stunning! i love it!
hugs

Mary said...

beautiful card!

hugs
Mary

Gina said...

This is so pretty. I love the paper crane accents.

Angela S. said...

This is so pretty. I love the look of this and all the pretty colors you used...

Tanja said...

Wow, how exotic is that - your Geisha is da bomb!!!

BloomingPink said...

Just gorgeous!

Virgo5 said...

Beautiful card, love the colouring & the placement of the cranes!

Jennifer said...

Great card! I love that wisteria paper.

Jackie said...

This is just too pretty! I love the look to this card, great job!

MiamiKel said...

Ohhhhh what a beauty! I love this in the blue shades! Nicely done!

Sparkle said...

Such a gorgeous card!

Donna said...

This card is just absolutely STUNNING Jac...WOW!! I love it!! You are a very gifted and amazing lady!! Love You!! Xx

Cathy said...

What a beautiful Geisha Hanna card. I love all the details.

Betty aka ZacksNana said...

how pretty!
Come check out my BLOG CANDY!

Piali said...

Very Pretty!!! Love the shades of blue..beautiful coloring.

Mary(OhioMary) said...

Very pretty! I love the colors.

Melodie said...

Oh, what a wonderful card.
Greetings
Melodie

Kimberly S said...

What a beautiful card! :)

StampOwl said...

fabulous card!

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Wow, wow, this is GORGEOUS.

Sandra MacLean said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!! Just stunning Jacquie!!

Silli said...

OMG, this is so beautiful!

Sara said...

Very very pretty!

Jessabells said...

Beautiful card!