Monday, October 12, 2009

The Pink Elephant #36 Wild Flower Kids Autumn Splendor Fall challenge!!!

Happy Monday!!
Today I am excited to share with you that my good friend Jen is taking her Wild Flower Kids digi stamps and sponsoring challenge #36 and is also a honorary Guest Designer for The Pink Elephant!! She was so generous and gave the VERY talented TPE design team Autumn Splendor to work with!! WOW did they ever make some KNOCK OUT cards!! Amazing work!!
Click the banner below to check out all the SPLENDOR! :D
Make sure you also check in at The Wild Flower Patch!! Jen has peeks of up coming stamps and has the Autumn Splendor digis to look at!
Then you can go to Stamp Happens Shop and buy them!
In support of my girl Jen I have also made a creation using the set! I used Tom the Turkey digi from Autumn Splendor for Wild Flower Kids! I used my new Nutmeg Cosmo Cricket paper and PTI kraft and dark chocolate cs. I colored Tom with copics and cut him out! Sentiment is from Unity Sept 09 KOM.

It is SNOWING again!! 2-4 inches today! We have about 2 on the ground already....ICK...it is OCTOBER!
Make sure you check everything out, this release is PERFECT for Thanksgiving and Fall!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Till Later!

12 comments:

Erica said...

The card is beautiful. I love the layout and Tom is just too cute! Great job. I know what you mean about the weather. It is just really cold here but at the wedding I went to this weekend some people came from Omaha and they had 5 inches of snow on Saturday morning! Hope it doesn't come this way!

Jennifer said...

Wow snow! I will never see snow at my house. It is colder today might rain. It's 59. That's cold for me. LOL! I love your card.

Alison said...

Your card looks fab! I'm so sorry it's snowing by you again! I would be miserable!

deconstructing jen said...

this is just amazing Jacquie!!! I love how you colored him. And your choice of designer paper is just amazing! Thanks for being the awesomely supportive chicky you are!! ((Hugs))

Alyssa S said...

Cute turkey! We had snow all day Saturday - ick! I'm not ready either - luckily it's gone now, but it's still cold. I want summer back!!!! Waaaaaa...

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Jac...You have done an amazing job for this challenge...LOVE him...Glad you put in the red...It's perfect!! Like you!!
Xx

Unknown said...

how cute!!!

Jaspere said...

Oh my is this ever adorable.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

♥ that Cosmo Cricket. It goes so well with this stamp & the season!

Annie said...

Wow your card is fabulous. I love it to bits and thank you so much for your lovely comments about the DT at The Pink Elephant.

Ann xxx

Linda said...

Hey Jacq

I love trukey.... can you stamps me some? in black please thank you!!