Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Oh My Exciting News!!!!

I am a new member of The Greeting Farm's Critter Crew!!!!
WOW, right??!! I was completely floored when Jess Diedrich emailed me Wednesday morning!!
I have been telling everyone to Pinch me, I still don't believe it!!!
I am SOOOO excited to start working with more Marina Neira images AND work with the other AMAZING ladies on the Design Team!!
I would like to share the two cards I submitted as my entries for the TGF CC DT!
This one was featured on the TGF blog with the new team announcement!
This is the second card using Irvin Sax.

I really was feeling the simple clean look and let the coloring stand out. It must have worked :D
THANKS again to TGF family for choosing me as a member of the TGF CC DT!! Hugs to all!!
Check back Friday for my FIRST FFF challenge card as a DT member!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Till Later!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats Jacki!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Congrats :)

Sparkplug17 said...

Congrats!

Linda Muhr said...

Congrats to you, Critter Crew fellow!!

It will be so fun! ;)

Lelia Pierce said...

Congratulations, girlfriend! I saw that posted yesterday...wonderful card you made too! :O)

XXX

Bonita Rose said...

CONGRATS, u are a rock star! Good for you!