Monday, August 16, 2010

A little weekend coloring!!

Hi All!
I was coloring this weekend and made a card and colored some C.C Designs Kiki La Rue images!!
I was blog surfing a week ago and saw these DARLING images! They are available from All That Scraps and they are DIGIS and rubber!! I love digis, instant gratification here I come! :D
They are perfect for any little girl cards! Just pure sweetness!
For this card I went with a simple layout and grabbed some sweet dp from the Joy Ride Cosmo Cricket line and matched the colors with my Derwent colored pencils. Layered every layer with True Black CS from Papertrey Ink and used my Floral Lace edge punch from MS. Sentiment is from Unity Stamp Company. Simple but Sweet!

Stamps Used: Cupcake Kiki- C.C Designs Kiki La Rue- All That Scraps, sentiment-Unity Stamp Company
Paper Used: White, True Black-Papertrey Ink, DP- Cosmo Cricket Joy Ride
Accessories Used: Colored pencils- Derwent, Floral Lace edge punch-MS, OMS, blending stumps

This image is colored with my Derwent colored pencils as well. She needs to be put on a card soon! :D

Image Used: Puppy Kiki La Rue- C.C Designs found at All that Scraps
Paper Used: White Papertrey Ink CS
Accessories Used: Colored pencils-Derwent, OMS, blending stumps

Thanks for stopping by today!
Come back Wednesday for my Wild Flower Kids Challenge post and Friday another Farm Fresh Friday for The Greeting Farm!!
Till Later!!

1 comment:

Jen Shults said...

These are gorgeous Jac! Your coloring is so sweet... that second one... GAH... love the vintage feel of it!! HUGS!!!