Tuesday, June 2, 2009

TTIC break week!

The Twilightuesday.com ladies are taking a WELL deserved break this week from the TTIC challenges so free for all of the past challenges or anything our brains can think of for us followers!! :)
I kinda just went where the paper and images led me...

I made this card for the Unity KOM gdt for July challenge too.... It feels very forks, edward/bella, meadow-y to me. the sentiment says Home is where the heart is...very true for Edward and Bella! I remember the first part of twilight when bella is in the car with charlie and they are driving home for the first time and she is describing the green and trees, I can just imagine dark green colors, tree branches over the road above their heads, green moss on the ground, foliage everywhere... She didnt know how much her heart would belong to forks at the time but Forks is her home BECAUSE Edward is there eventually. I got the warm tinglies!

Stamps Used: April and May KOMs- Unity Stamp company
Papers Used: Kiwi Kiss, chocolate chip, good morning sunshine dp SU
Ink Used: Kiwi Kiss, chocolate chip SU, versamark

Accessories Used: Buttons BasicGrey, hemp twine SU, clips, ribbon michaels, sponge

Twilight Tuesday.com started something really great too!! You need to check this out if you LOVE Twilight!! They are featuring AMAZING twilight blogs EVERY month!!! The first one is ROCKIN'!!!
Go and CHECK it out HERE!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Till Later!!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

came out wonderful! I love the colors.

rebecca said...

Rock on twilighter :-) seriously awesome card!

Unknown said...

This is one beautiful card Jac....I really love it! The colours and layout are just perfect....as usual! Xx

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Ooooo, sooo pretty! Love the greens! You ROCK!!! :*)

Scrapacat said...

I love how this turned out. Love the colors, the treatment of the layers...everything! ~ky

Jaspere said...

Wow is this ever gorgeous. And wouldn't you know it when I cancel my KOTM club I see a stamp that I would have loved to have?

jacque4u2c said...

Just stunning! this would make a great cover for a mini-scrapbook! It is just so inviting!

Sara said...

Very nice, love the greens!

Jen said...

That is amazing Jacquie. It's just stunning. I love the greens and the layering. Beautiful work!

Ella Preuss said...

Nice, I really like it!

ellepaulette said...

Soooo lovely!! You are so talented!! :)

Angie Blom said...

love this Jacquie