Tuesday, February 3, 2009

USCSC13 and Cafe Mojo monday challenge!

USCSC13 is up in the Unity SCS forum from talented Amber!! Love this sketch!!
I used my cricut expressions finally and made these awesome flowers with the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge and some yummy BasicGrey bittersweet dp!!
This also qualifies for the first ever Cafe Mojo challenge!! Use Pink and Red color combo!


Stamps Used: Sentiment KOTM-Unity
Papers Used: BasicGrey Bittersweet dp, whisper white SU
Ink Used: Riding hood red, chocolate chip SU
Accessories Used: Cricut Expressions, Plantin Schoolbook cartridge
Thanks for stopping by!
Till Later!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the different shades of pink you used.

Brenda said...

I love the punched out flowers!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Beautiful, Jacquie! Love the distressing you did! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!! Love those flowers! I will have to cut some out for my next project now!! hehe Thank you so much for playing along this week at cafe mojo! Check back tomorrow for a little inspiration and on friday for our next big challenge!!

Veronica Z said...

Another beautiful card! I have got to find that DP! Love the layout and accents. TYFS!