Saturday, February 14, 2009

EtsyInspiration challenge #24, JennyBunny

Good Saturday Morning! For me writing this it is still friday the 13th but oh well!
Happy Valentines day everyone!! Squeeze your loved ones!

Head over to Ashley's blog, HeartHugsDesigns to play along with this challenge, she is amazing and has chosen such talented papercrafters as her DT!! New DT members today, go send them some love!! The prize for playing along is a bracelet valued at 20 dollars from the JennyBunny store!!

Todays EtsyInspired challenge #24store is JennyBunny, hailing from my good ol state of MN! Woo Hoo!! She has some great earrings and has sold so many great things!! Great choice Ashley!

Click on the picture above, which I have used as inspiration, to go straight to this listing and check it out!!

Here is my card..
I was inspired by the pink crystals and talons hanging down, gorgeous earrings!

Stamps Used: Jan KOTM-Unity
Papers Used: Pink Pirouette SU, My Mind's Eye "out and about" pack
Ink Used: Rose Romance SU retired
Accessories Used: Pink pirouette ribbon SU, clips
Fun stuff happening over at Ashleys blog soon!!
On February 28th from 9am-6pm Pacific Time, Ashley will be doing an event called Hop with the EtsyInspired Eight. Each member of the design team will have a challenge on their blog on Feb 28 at a different time. In between challenges there will be chatting on the etsyinspired group on Papercraftplanet!! Sounds like a blast I will be there!!
Thanks Ashley for fun every week!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Till Later!!

8 comments:

Jaspere said...

This is lovely. You are really doing a great job with these challenges.

Jacquel said...

Awesome card Jacquie! Don't you just love those earrings?!!! Glad to see you participating in the challenges and hope you do my challenge on the 28th!!!

Michelle said...

Wow! What great earrings and a great card! Love how you translated it to paper!!

Kristen Carll said...

oooo love the card Jacquie! So beautiful! I hope you have a great Valentine's day with the kids! :) *hugs*

Ashley Newell said...

This is just amazing Jacquie! I love it! Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge, it means a lot to me!

Kerry said...

Great card Jacquie! I love how you incorporated some metal into your card and all the pink is so pretty!

Heather Schlatter said...

Your card is wonderful Jackie!!!!

I love the flower and the colors and the elegantness of the whole thing!!! Awesome girl thanks for playing along and for saying such sweet things about our DT!!!

Heather

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful!


Tonya