Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Im a little behind...Unity Addict challenge 14

Good morning!
Hip Hop is today because of the holidays! Dont miss it!! Click here after 10AM CST. Find the hip hop thread.
Unity Addicts challenge was from Carole tuesday, a thankful card using red and white.

Here is my card using Unity Tea Time Toile bg stamp.




I also attempted the color challenge, I didnt have very vanilla so the color ended up being a close color to kraft.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!
have a wonderful holiday season!
Till Later!
Someone slap me out of my Twilight trance! I have never been so engrossed by any books ever! I have read all four books in a matter of hours each! Stephanie Meyer you are brilliant!

2 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

I love these cards, so pretty!

Jami said...

Fantastic cards - I love that Toile!!!
hugs, Jami