Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hi!
Here is a late Halloween picture of my babies! So cute! They had lots of fun.

Sunday we had a celebration for my Morgan. An early birthday party. She had so much fun at Grandma's and Grandpa's. These are some pictures from then. She really enjoyed her cake, can ya tell?

Gage enjoyed some cake too!
She got so many presents! Bratz girlz really rock! What girl doesnt want those I guess.

Crafting news now... Jessica over at There She Goes stamps sent me my blog candy from Bev and what a cute set! Thank you so much Jessica!! The way they stick is so ingenious! I love the way they work. She sent me the Home is Where the Heart is set. So of course I had to ink these up immediately!
Here is a card I made with it.

I stamped the house in versamark on creamy caramel Su cs. I layered onto ch.chip dp and groovy guava and more ch. chip dp. I stamped the sentiment in close to cocoa. I added some ribbon from my little stash.
Check out the new place to hang with your stamping friends and Unity chicks! Paper Craft Planet!

Go out and VOTE!!! YOUR vote counts!!!

No comments: