Friday, December 10, 2010

Farm Fresh Friday *Scrapbook Challenge* with The Greeting Farm!!!

Hey Everyone!
This week for Farm Fresh Friday for The Greeting Farm it is a Scrapbook Challenge!
This week the inspiration is a Sentimental kind of Love. Get inspired by a quote, poem, phrase, music lyric {a quote from Twilight ;)} ANYTHING that reminds you of the one you Love!
Here is my page. I used Randy Flower {I really, really, really wanted to use the "Twilight" Wild Sprouts lol} and colored him up with my Derwent colored pencils and blended with oms. I used dp from Papertrey Ink and some embellies. My printer ran out of black ink so my images are grey and I couldnt print any pics :( boo...
but here it is anyways!!
Hope you like it!
Stamps Used: Randy Flower by Marina Neira for The Greeting Farm
Paper Used: White, ocean tides, smokey shadow, DP-Papertrey Ink
Accessories Used: Colored pencils-Derwent, oms, ribbon, button, brads

Head on over to The Greeting Farm BLOG for all the details and how to play along with us!!!
Check out this AMAZING Design Team!!! Wowwwwwyyy!! LOVE these gals 4-evah!!

FARMERS:

CRITTER CREW:

Thanks for stopping by!!
Till Later!

1 comment:

Jessica Diedrich said...

Awwww how SWEET! Amazing coloring, girlie!