Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Maisie Lollipop and last weeks MTSC!

 Hey Everyone!
Just hopping on here today to show you Maisie Lollipop created by LORi BOYD and available at Die Cuts R Us!!! She is a digi and available for only 3 dollars!
I used last weeks MTSC sketch and kept this card pretty simple.
I colored Maisie Lollipop with Derwent colored pencils and blended with a bit of OMS. I was really excited when I started creating this card because my cardstock came from Papertrey Ink! I have LOVED their cardstock for about 2 years now and this is my THIRD order ever, shows you how poor I am LOL!
The dp is Garden variety dp from Cosmo Cricket ran through my 'Bug with the Happy Birthday EF. I have been waiting for any reason to use this May Arts ribbon as well, LOVE this 1 1/5 in ribbon!
Well hope you like it!
Stamps Used: Maisie Lollipop -Claudia and Company ©LORi BOYD at DCRU, sentiment-Unity
Paper Used: White, pure poppy-Papertrey Ink, dp- Garden variety Cosmo Cricket
Accessories Used: Colored pencils-Derwent, OMS, May arts ribbon, MS floral lace punch, 'bug, happy birthday embossing folder

Thanks for stopping by and make sure to stop by the Die Cuts R Us store to see all the new digis that have been added recently!!
Check out Claudia and Company BLOG to see some previews of the October 1st release!!

1 comment:

Jen Shults said...

This is so adorable Jacquie! I love the colors and that bow! wow!!! This is just perfect! HUGS!