Saturday, March 6, 2010

NO, your eyes arent fooling you...I made a CARD!!

Hi again everyone! Your eyes are not deceiving you..I AM posting and I made a CARD! WOW, right? I am sorry for the long delay and I cant promise this will continue to be a regular thing. I have the weekend without the kiddos and found some time between packing and paperwork to make a card!!!! YAY!!
Ok SO Jen (pretty sure everyone knows who she is!), one of my bestest friends and the beautiful, creative GENIUS creator of Wild Flower Kids had a release of FAIRIES on March 3rd!!!! Along with this release Wild Flower Wednesday was a sketch challenge! You have 3 days to still participate!
These are the most ADORABLE fairies ever, and sentiments to match!! see....GENIUS!! :D They are digis so on top of the cutie patootie images you get INSTANT gratification! SO affordable too!! I am a little later than the rest of the WFK DT team but I...made....a....CARD (before the deadline at that)!!! LOL!
I used my colored pencils to color Poppy and I reached for my Earth Love cosmo Cricket DP(which is almost all gone, ACK!!). I went with yellow and black, she is BEEautiful so its fits! hehe This sketch is so great and perfect for ANY image! Its been a while since I have colored any images so dont be too hard on me :D

Stamps Used: Poppy digi and fairy sentiments- Wild Flower Kids
Paper Used: True Black, white-Papertrey Ink, Earth Love dp-Cosmo Cricket
Ink Used: printer ink, more mustard, river rock-SU
Accessories Used: 1 3/8th Circle punch-SU, Floral Lace punch-MS, colored pencils, goo be gone


Come and play along with the sketch challenge WFWC4 and check out the FAIRY release, you will LOVE them all!!!!

If anyone is reading this THANK YOU for sticking with me through the sporatic posts and life hassles! LOVE you ALL!!!
I hope to be back SOON!!
Have a FAIRY good day!!!
Till Later!!

10 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Sure have missed you! Your card is just beautiful and love these colors together. That image is just the cutest too! Welcome back my friend.

Unknown said...

Oh Hello..... Still waiting!!!

BEAUTIFUL card btw!!! I have missed your magical work...LYH!!! Xx

Purple Princess said...

Super cute card! Great to see your work! I have missed you!

Jen Shults said...

Dude, you better email Donna before she hops on a plane to the states and finds you, lol. This is gorgeous hun. I love how you colored her and those papers looks amazing with your coloring! I'm so happy you had time to make something!!! LY and miss you tons!!

Yvette said...

Hey sweet lady!!! So good to see/hear from you! I think about you a lot!

Your card is precious! LOVE LOVE your coloring and high lighting! Great work!

Maria Matter said...

so pretty! love your coloring!
blessings, Maria

Jennifer said...

How cute!

Kimberly S said...

How wonderful to see your beautiful work once again! What an adorable image, and such a fabulous card! :)

Alyssa S said...

Beautiful card...good to see you back, if even only briefly! I think your coloring/shading still look fabulous and I love the papers you paired her with!

Vineland Solar Panels said...

Great post tthanks