Wednesday, December 16, 2009

***Diedrich Dare Challenge #15!!***

Happy Wednesday to ya!!
Today I have my post for the Diedrich Dare Challenge #15!!
Since xmas is next week, we will be taking next week off! This challenge will be going on for the next two weeks, so plenty of time to play along with us!!
Jack came up with an AWESOME sketch for today!! Thanks Jack!!! The Diedrich kids are just SO talented!!

And to make this challenge even Sweeeeter...Randi will be giving away A single un-mounted image from the Sweet Pea Fanatasy Art Collection by Ching-Chou-Kuik AND one of her handmade, whimsical cards!!!! OMheavens!!! I want to be eligible to win too!!! Winner will be announced when we resume on the 30th of December!

side note: Now I have been checking this company out this last week because Randi is always showing such Amazing, beautiful work as only SHE can...and I have to say I LOVE this line of images!!! And the NEW ONE OMG dying!!! Vamptastic, all you Twilight/Vamp fanactics (YES like me!) will LOVE it! SO head over to The Diedrich Dare Blog and play along!!!

ok..now on to my take on the sketch!
I took the little strip in the middle as a really HUGE square LOL! Right, Jack? Thats how it was meant to be I know it!! :D hehe
I used Drucilla from the Moonlight Whispers line from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps! Does everyone know how much I love these stamps yet?? :D Love them!
I colored her up in Black and Orange colored pencils..She totally came to life as I colored her..LOVE this image! Sentiment is also from KKS but from the Josephine image.
I paper pierced around the edges and I kept everything close to the left side of the card, something different! Dp is Offbeat-BasicGrey, Ribbon from the middle panel and three rhinestones in each corner! I really love how this turned out! Hope everyone else does too!

Stamps Used: Drucilla, sentiment(Josephine)-Kraftin Kimmie Stamps
Paper Used: White, true black-papertrey Ink, Offbeat dp-BasicGrey
Ink Used: Versafine onyx black, basic gray-SU
Accessories Used: Colored pencils, piercing tool, sponge, rhinestones-Kaisercraft, ribbon-hobby lobby

Check out the rest of the Design Team!!
Cassie Larson
Darla Wilson
Debbie Lee
Heather Schlatter (Another Big winner on the Club Anya Hop! CONGRATS!!! ;D hehe)
Jacquie Peifer
Jessica Diedrich {A.K.A Mom}
Jess is having a little giveaway on her blog also!!
Kim Ross
Kris Palakiko (One of Club Anys Huge hop winners!! Congrats Girl!!!)
Randi Wall
Rebecca Ednie
Sandra MacLean (not playing along this week but show her some Love anyways!)
Val Urtiaga


Thank you so much for stopping by and I really want to see everyone playing along for a chance at that amazing image and card Randi is giving away!!!!
Till Later!!

15 comments:

Heather Schlatter said...

Jacquie,

WOW this is totally adorable I love these crafy Kimmie stamps so much I got 4 of them for my Daughter for Christmas mostly so I could use them too!!!!! LOL!!!!

Great job on your coloring and love those colors together just perfect!!!!

Heather

Heather Schlatter said...

O.K.

I just have to give you a hard time, but I just went and read your post again and Hey I was one of Club Anya's Huge Hop Winners too!!!!!!!! Not just Kris!!!!

LOL

Seriously just giving you a HARD Time!!!!

Heather

Randi said...

Hey Jac!! Awesome DD card!! I love the oranges with the black hair!! And that image is too adorable!! She's got a voodoo doll and you added an I Love You sentiment! You so rock Jac!! Love your style!!

Thanks for the amazing and sweet mention in your post!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is adorable, Jacquie! She is too cute and you colored her beautifully! ;)

Jen Shults said...

This is gorgeous hun! I love the colors you used here and those stamps!!! WOWSA! I'm off to go see what I can make to participate. :D

Heather Schlatter said...

Hey Jacquie,

I hope you know I really was just kidding and giving you a "Fun" hard time you did not have to add my name we have lots of fun on the Dare Team teasing each other and I was just teasing hope you do not think I was being mean or anything cause I love your work and love your positive spirit you totally rock and I am so glad you joined the team too!!!!!

Heather

jacque4u2c said...

Just adorable!!!! I love that image it just cracks me up!

Sparkplug17 said...

She is just fabulous! I love the orange!

Jessica Diedrich said...

LOL Heather cracks me up...she abuses me on my blog ALL the time if it makes you feel better HAHAHA! Ok, can you say FAB FAB FABU coloring?!?! Girlfriend, this is ROCKIN! AWESOME take on Jack's sketch!!!

Danni said...

What a fun card! Great job!

kris said...

OMGosh!! i LOVE this image.... i think it's her hair! hey girl, thanks for the shout out... =D hugs, Kris

Rebecca Ednie said...

I so feel like her most days! way cute. great card.

susy said...

So cute Jac, I must get me some of those Kimmi stamps.

Darla said...

LOVE IT! Very fun interpretatino of Jack's sketch. The coloring is fabulous, and I love all the paper piercing. Great job! Happy holidays with your family...

Hanne said...

Beautiful card! Love that Kimmie stamp too:)